Saturday, December 29, 2007

Preity Zinta moves to Phuket,Thailand for New Year Celebration's


















She has just finished her shooting as a battered wife for Deepa Mehta’s ‘Heaven On Earth’ and now, actress PREITY ZINTA is off to Phuket, Thailand with her friends to welcome the new year.

Bold, chirpy, dimpled Preity Zinta is associated with young cinema of Bollywood. The line-up of films in her kitty together places her way ahead of her contemporaries. Her journey to being one of the most successful actresses of today has been extraordinary.


She was born in Shimla, and with a degree in criminal psychology, Zinta began her career as a model, television anchor, and commercial (ad films) actress (she was seen in Lyril (soap) ad film).
















Preity got noticed when she figured in the Perk ad which gave her a chance to show acting talent. This fetched her debut role in Mani Ratnam’s Dil Se in 1998 with a guest appearance. For this role she won the Filmfare Sensational Debut Award.

There has been no looking back for the talented Preity ever since who exudes extra ordinary energy in front of the camera.Preity had only one release this year, “Jhoom Barabar Jhoom’ which bombed at the box-office. Preity will return from her vacation in the second week of January with a clear date diary. Shooting for the film has drained Preity emotionally and she needs a break badly.















“Deepa Mehta and ‘Heaven On Earth’ have proved eye openers for me. But the film was tough on me emotionally. In the month that I was in Toronto, I went out just twice and that too to maintain my sanity. I really need a break now,” says Preity.

“I haven’t said yes to any of the scripts I’ve heard. I’ll take a call when I return from my holiday. But yes, 2007 has been my year of unconventional films. So 2008 will

No comments: