Monday, December 24, 2007

Priyanka Shah won the Femina Miss India Tourism 2007 title at Sibu recently




















Pantaloons Femina Miss India Earth-Air 2007 Pooja Chitgopekar, too, won the international title of Miss Earth-Air 2007 in Manila this year.

Says an elated Priyanka, “Right from the time I was preparing for the Miss India title, I was looking forward to representing my country in the international arena. And it is a dream come true for me.”

Priyanka says, “I feel like a princess and want to invite people of the world to visit my beautiful homeland, India. As an engineering student, I was hesitant to embark on this journey of glamour, but now with my success, I have a message for all aspiring girls – the Miss India pageant is the place to be, it not only makes you beautiful outside, but groom

In the last 45 years, the Miss India pageant has evolved to present winners at the international level, creating a platform for a sparkling career in fashion and a stepping stone to films.



No comments: