Saturday, December 22, 2007

I'm comfortable being in public places says Urmila Matondkar
















Urmila Matondkar who is a pretty actor is now seen by her first major television stint - as a judge on reality show "Jhalak Dikhla Jaa" - which she seems to have enjoyed to the hilt.

Urmila told IANS in an interview. "Very honestly I'm ecstatic about being able to be part of this show. I was facing the participants and audience for the first time. "I see life in a different light,"











Even though she has been exposed to public events and limelight from an early age, the TV dance show has been an unforgettable experience for Urmila.

"Yes, I'm comfortable being in public places. I feel if you're a celebrity you need to be comfortable with crowds. But, believe me, it wasn't easy for me to judge people who were far more senior and sometimes much more accomplished than me. The comments were all extempore."

In a truly warm and emotional look-back at her days on TV the diva talks nineteen-to-the-dozen about her dancing friends.

No comments: