Monday, December 24, 2007

I feel I’ll be carrying films on my own shoulders shortly:GOVINDA


















Govinda have severed all relations with undesirable elements. I met (Congress chief) Soniaji and told her I wanted to work towards improving my own constituency. Now I want to restrict myself to my constituency. Now I find the clouds around me dispersing. I want to get as close to nature as possible,” Govinda told IANS in an interview.

He is not doing full time politics anymore but big screen’s gag bag Govinda, who had people in splits in “Partner”, says that he hasn’t quit politics permanently.










I have been targeted for trying to do good work, but I won’t give up. I’m trying my best to go beyond all nuisance around me,” said Govinda who plans to do solo roles soon.

“Please treat my three films ‘Bhagam Bhag’, “Salaam-e-Ishq” and David’s ‘Partner’ as stepping-stones. I feel I’ll be carrying films on my own shoulders shortly.”

No comments: