Tuesday, December 4, 2007

sunil come back in action

Actor-producer Suniel Shetty, who exchanged his image for more subtle and comic roles, now wants to go back to action-thrillers.

His Popcorn Entertainment is to produce an action-thriller to be directed by Tigmanshu Dhulia.

“It’s been a while since I did a full-on action film. So much time has passed since my last stunt-special that people have forgotten that side of me,” Suniel told IANS.

“Though my next release Ashwin Dheer’s ‘123′ is again a comedy, let me assure you it’s no ordinary comedy. My next venture with Tigmanshu is an action thriller with a touch of comedy.”

Though nobody is giving away the plot, this Tigmanshu Dhulia thriller is supposedly based on the 2004 action film “Paparazzi”, directed by Paul Abascal and featuring Cole Hauser as a film star on a revenge spree.


No comments: