Sunday, December 23, 2007

It was a very strange and nice feeling: KARISMA KAPUR
















For the first time the famous Karisma Kapur did his first ramp walk in the city and, well, proved again that she can be a showstopper.

she says, "It was a very strange and nice feeling. I did it only for my friend Manish Malhotra. This is the very first time that I walked the ramp and I would not have done it for anybody other than Manish."




















But it was husband Sunjay who got the full impact of his wife’s appearance and couldn’t stop gushing. "I came only to see her walk the ramp." And the moment Karisma appeared on the ramp, he said, "My God, doesn’t she look gorgeous?"

"As an actress, I have always believed in quality work. So, once I feel that the script is good enough to make me face the camera again, you will definitely get to know about it."she adds.

No comments: