Monday, December 24, 2007

I'm just too excited working with Abbas-Mustan:Sameera reddy











Sameera Reddy says about the replacement of her role in RACE, that she doesn't care about the fact, where she has replaced Mallika Sherawat at the last moment in Abbas-Mustan's "Race".

Sameera told IANS that Does'nt cares, Roles exchange hands all the time. Bipasha (Basu) was supposed to do my role in Buddhadeb Dasgupta's 'Kaal Purush'. Does it matter? I'm just too excited working with Abbas-Mustan for the first time,"

"








"I'm also quite taken up with the idea of working with Saif (Ali Khan), Bipasha, Akshaye (Khanna) for the first time.

Sameera must be a rare actress to be so happy doing a no-brainer role."Yes, I am! Because the fact is, from 'Musafir' onwards I'm quite tired of doing serious dark roles. I want to just let my hair down and have fun. Abbas-Mustan's 'Race' will allow that because everyone has a character to play. No one is paired with anyone. It's just about having fun," the sultry actress said.

No comments: