Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Shah Rukh Khan shooting item song for Rakesh Roshan's Krazzy 4.


History is being created in Bollywood right now. Shah Rukh Khan is currently shooting the mother of all item songs for Rakesh Roshan’s Krazzy 4 even as Hrithik is getting ready to shoot the same song in mid-February.



Says Hrithik, “Shah Rukh, whose association with my dad goes back to King Uncle and Koila , is the portrait of graciousness. He’s shooting for my dad’s film in Mumbai. When my knee is recovered, I’ll be performing the same song.”

Shah Rukh’s version will be part of the film whereas Hrithik’s will be used only for promotional purposes. “While I’m doing this for my home production, Shah Rukh is going out of his way for us. It just shows how much solidarity actually exists in the industry,” adds Hrithik.



Shah Rukh and Hrithik dancing to the same tune would give rise to comparisons between the two superstars. Hrithik thinks such comparisons can be avoided. “We’ll bring our own body language and style into it. Besides, Shah Rukh doesn’t need to dance, I do,” says the actor in handsome tribute to the Bollywood Badshah.

This, incidentally, is Hrithik’s first item song and Shah Rukh’s second; he had earlier performed for buddy Karan Johar’s Kaal. According to Hrithik, the song composed by his uncle Rajesh Roshan and sung by Vishal (of Vishal-Shekhar) is an amazing dance track. It is choreographed by Ahmed Khan. “I’m sure Shah Rukh and I are going to have fun performing this number,” says Hrithik.

1 comment:

rinku said...

Nice BLog...keep up the good work...

Latest Cricket updates