Sunday, October 28, 2007

Shiney: No Yash Raj deal













Actor Shiney Ahuja seems to be an underdog. In spite of good films et al, not a lot of print space has been invested in the guy.

Shiney, however, quite likes it this way. The actor tells us, "I'm busy with my work. As long as work is happening, I'm happy."

According to sources, Shiney Ahuja had been signed up for a three-film deal with Yash Raj. But Shiney refuses that any such proposal has come his way. He says,

And as we choose to believe him and take him at face value, we move on to another 'gossipy' tale – that he refused to be a part of Hema Malini's venture.

"Yes, that one is true," says Ahuja. "I'd love to be a part of Hemaji's project, but I don't have dates, and I really mean that.

It's not just another clichéd line." And this time, too, we choose to believe him and take him at face value.

No comments: